Thursday, August 15, 2013

Cause you know blueberries freeze in space, right?

Arrrrghhhh!  I'm falling down again.  Promised myself I wouldn't miss a beat on this whole blog thing.  Where the hell do the hours in the day go?   I feel like I'm traveling the way of the Trek gang.  I don't want to travel at warp speed Mister Scott!  I just want to slow it down nice and easy, and take my time.  Boo!

Nathan's got a nasty cough this week, and we found out the daycare we send him to is closing down.  I'm pretty heartbroken about it, and should write more about my thoughts on it, but not right now.  I don't want to be upset any more today.  So good thoughts, good thoughts!

Speaking of Star Trek, this past weekend on the return episode of Breaking Bad, Jesse's druggie buddy recounted his idea of a Trek script.  It was super super funny.




No comments:

Post a Comment