Friday, July 19, 2013

Flying at the speed of light...

Time is flying by!  I can't believe how much of a whirlwind this week has been.  It's been full of eventful happenings.  In short, we got two offers yesterday on the house - one of which was good $ wise so we accepted and today are working on getting all the items finalized for the consultant to submit to the bank with the offer.

I forced myself to sketch as a means to brainstorm for a design I just completed today.  It was a smallish exhibit for Amazon Web Services.  I'm quite pleased with the results and am happy I made myself go back to my roots, so to speak.  The AE was astonished and so happy with the design, and subsequently - I am too.  Hopefully the client likes it!

I also hope to have more time to expand on my thoughts later... but can't for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment