Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Apples!

Lately I have been so worried about my sweet fella eating foods and picking things up on his own.  His interest level in all the different foods I keep plopping in front of him on his high chair tray has been almost nil. To top it off, he has been cranky and teething again which seems to make food exploration more frustrating and less interesting to him.

But last night Nathan ate poached apple slices.  I AM SO PROUD!  I peeled and cored and sliced a small gala, added a dash of sugar and cinnamon and poached the slices in the m-wave for about 3 minutes.  He thought it was so funny to squeeze the juice out of the first slice but he actually ate half of it.  Then, much to my utter amazement and delight, he nibbled at two other slices.

There is hope!

More soon..... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment